Be original! Originality is one way of challenging yourself. Do something you haven't done before.
Can't find the page you were looking for?
Our handy sitemap gives you a quick overview of all the pages on our website. If you still can't find what you're after, email us and we'll try to help.
Don't forget to look at our comprehensive list of past projects, too.
- Grant Process
- Who We Are
- Projects Awarded
- Annual Awards
- Case Studies
- A Voice for the Voiceless
- Bairo Pite Clinic
- Better Education Place for the Forgotten Himalayan Children
- Cambodia Summer Project
- Creating a Sustainable Naija
- FAM (Fight Against Malaria)
- Freetown Cheshire Home Project
- Fighting Infant Mortality in Burkina Faso
- Give Back Strength
- Hearts Over Labels
- Improving Yam Production in Nigeria
- Kenyan Youth for Peace
- Liter of Light
- Local Issues Forum
- Lus-ycling: Teaching Children in Zambia About The Environment
- Macedonia Networking 101
- A Second Chance
- Peruvian Children and Teenagers Have Something to Say
- Project Co-operation in the Middle East
- Save Village Teens Tororo
- Seed Project Campo Grande
- Supporting Orphans of Ebola in Makeni City, Sierra Leone
- Youth Rise
- 2016 Awards
- 2017 Awards
- 2018 Awards
- 2019 Awards
- Contact Us
- Award Charter Login
If it was not for the GoMakeADifference empowerment, I don’t think I would have realised how grave the poverty, healthcare and environmental issues are in my country. As I still embark on my academic pursuits, I have been shaped partly by my UWC Atlantic College experience and re-shaped by the problems that my country faces. The 5 weeks spent in Kenya and Uganda were eye opening to me... I have been shaped by my UWC AC experience.
— Kenya and Uganda Summer Project, 2001